The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly changed the employment landscape in the near-term and long-term. Join us to discuss where we are and where we go from here in regards to talent development with industry, education, and government leaders.
Due to the uncertainty of the coronavirus pandemic, the May 2021 Business and Education Forum will be held virtually via Zoom.
Please save the date for Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
Who should attend:
- Business leaders interested in improving the talent pipeline for their industry
- Businesses interested in partnering, or currently partnered with P-12 education
- Businesses who want to know more about P-12 partnerships and engagement
- Non-profit organizations involved in education policy or programs
- Education policymakers
- Educators interested in partnering, or currently partnered with business and industry
|Member Registration Fee||$79|
|Non-Member Registration Fee||$99|
Cancellation & Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration up to five days prior to the event. You will be refunded, less a $30 processing fee. Cancellations received after May 21, 2021 will not be eligible for a refund. We encourage you to send a substitute in your place if you cannot attend.
Please be advised, both members and non-members of The Business Council now have logins to our website. You will be required to log into the website to register for this event. If you do not remember your login, or are unsure if you have a login, please try resetting you password first.
If you are certain you do not have an account, or the system cannot find your email address when trying to reset your password, sign-up for an account.
Once you have setup your account and verified your email address, you may continue with registration for the meeting.
Heighten your corporate presence! Sign up now as a Conference Sponsor - call 800.358.1202 for more information.
Included in your sponsorship:
- Your logo will appear on slide show at the beginning and end of the event.
- Your logo included on all promotional material leading up to the event, this includes emails, social media and website.
- The Gold Sponsor will have the opportunity to speak for 1 minute at the beginning of the event.
- The Lunch Sponsor will allow each attendee to receive a coupon good for a meal delivery service.
Have questions or need more information? Contact Maribeth Riley by email or call 518.465.7511 x232