Whether you are a large company with thousands of employees or the owner of a small shop, being a member of The Business Council of New York State, Inc. gives you a say at the State Capitol. As a member, you will have an opportunity to have your voice heard on the issues that affect your business and your bottom-line, no matter your industry.
- You will have the benefit of taking part in The Business Council's efforts to improve our state's business climate.
- You will have access to our experts who seek to break barriers to economic growth and job creation in every industry in New York.
- You will receive legislative analysis and budget updates, which focus on our efforts to control state spending while avoiding new taxes.
General Membership Includes:
- Exclusive access to 'members-only' content on our website.
- A subscriptions to our our publication Connect, as well as the Public Policy Institute's influential reports.
- Legislative analysis and budget updates.
- Invitations to The Business Council's sponsored conferences and events at reduced member pricing.
Major Membership Also Includes:
- Eligibility to serve on our Board of Directors.
- A seat on the President's Council, which comprises an exclusive group of Council members from other major member and board companies.
- Direct access to our President and CEO, Heather C. Briccetti, Esq., for one-on-one meetings.
- A voice in the development of The Business Council's annual policy agenda.
- Individualized support, regulatory guidance and advocacy from our government affairs team. We work directly with you, your lobbyists and others to help you navigate the legislative and regulatory process.
We Help With Your Cost of Doing Business
- You will have access to discount programs: shipping, payroll, travel services, HR resources, employee training, office products and more.
- Free access to our Center for Human Resources, its webinar series and our HR Hotline.
- The opportunity to save money through our many group insurance programs.