- March 20 Special Elections Announcement - Updated March 21, 2012
- Redistricting Update - Changes Made From Proposed Plan to Recommended Plan
- Specially appointed US Magistrate Roanne Mann lays out her proposed Congressional District Lines ahead of schedule. The panel of three judges who appointed Mann to create the lines following a lawsuit against LATFOR, have scheduled a hearing on Mann’s lines and will vote on whether or not to adopt them. Petitioning for Congressional ballots is supposed to start March 20 for the June 26 Primary Day.
- NYS Board of Elections issues proposed regulations of Independent Expenditures.
Pursuant to the Public Integrity Reform Act of 2011 the NYS Board of Elections have issued their proposed regulations of Independent Expenditures. To make comments on the proposed regulations please email [email protected].
Proposed Regulations on BOE website
- Mark Schroeder’s assembly seat (AD-145) is still vacant; Schroeder ran unopposed for Buffalo City Comptroller on November 8, 2011 and will assume his new role at the start of 2012. Currently no special election has been called by the Governor’s office.
For more results from the November 8, 2011 elections please visit the NYS Board of Elections website.
GET INVOLVED NOW!
Together we can make change happen in New York
If you would like to make a contribution to our PAC please click the Contribute Now button above or contact Melvin Norris at 518-694-4464
Mail check to:
The Business Council PAC
111 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12210