Our expanded web page now offers information about all Council programs - and connections to many relevant web sites in Albany
The Business Council has significantly increased the amount and breadth of information on its page on the World-Wide Web.
The web page is intended to offer members and any other visitors information about The Council, its programs and services for members, its research and its legislative agenda.
The site also offers many easy hyperlinks to the home pages in the executive and legislative branches of state government, including many state agencies.
It's important that our members, our friends, government officials, other groups in Albany, and the general public have ready access to information about our positions, programs, and services.
Our web page provides easy one-stop shopping for virtually all this information.
Information available on The Council's web page includes:
- Content from recent publications of The Business Council, including the Wire, Business Council Express, press releases, the latest job statistics, legislative memoranda, and reports to The Council's Government Affairs Committee.
- Complete text of major research reports by The Public Policy Institute of New York State, the research affiliate of The Business Council.
- Just the Facts, a compendium of important data about the economy of New York State compiled annually by The Public Policy Institute.
- An events calendar with links to event information, such as the agenda and registration information.
- Information on programs offered by The Business Council Insurance Fund, as well as other programs and Affinity Partners.
- Information on the activities of specific committees of The Council.
- Links to web pages of chambers of commerce around New York State.
- Links to web pages of New York State newspapers.
- A Council staff directory, including e-mail addresses.
Contact Linda Costello at 1-800/358-1202.