Provide high quality, low-cost coverage for preventative and general services.
Provide full-service coverage including preventive, general and major services. Orthodontia benefit options for dependent children are also available. Covered persons are not required to go to a participating dentist; but if they do, First Ameritas' network offers savings significantly below prevailing fees.
Dental Choice Plans
Provide maximum freedom of choice to employees, who may elect to be covered under a high quality, low-cost Basic Plan or a full-service Overlay Plan.
Provide employee paid coverage for groups of 50 or more eligible employees with lower participation requirements than traditional contributory plans and with the additional advantage of paying for these benefits with pre-tax dollars.
Provides a reward for insureds who care for their teeth and only use a portion of their maximum benefit during the calendar year by increasing their maximum benefit in succeeding years. All of our dental plans include this important feature.
- Available to groups with as few as two employees with no benefit waiting periods.
- Fully insured by First Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York, one of the nation's premier dental insurance providers.
- Administration and account service through the BCNYS Insurance Fund, providing expert benefit services to BCNYS member companies since 1957.
- As a member of the BCNYS Insurance Fund Trust, rate stability is achieved by being a part of a very large group.
- Annual Form 5500 filings are done by the BCNYS Insurance Fund on behalf of all plan participants.
- Toll-free telephone service or visit www.ameritas.com/group/olbc/bcny for current, customized provider lists, personal claim and plan information, forms and ID cards.