The Business Council of New York State, Inc. will honor an outstanding chamber organization and leadership team that make doing business in New York State a better experience for their members. The award will be presented at our 2022 Annual Meeting from Wednesday, September 21 to Friday, September 23 at the Sagamore Resort in Bolton Landing.
All nominations are accepted at the discretion of The Business Council and judged by a panel of Business Council employees.
- Display a positive social conscience and commitment to pro-business activities within their community and the state.
- Have an established reputation for delivering a high level of programs and services in their community and active in state and local business advocacy.
- Show fiscal responsibility for its members and community and have leadership whose talent, vision, expertise, dedication, and performance have defined them as outstanding Chamber leaders.
- Have conducted business operations within New York State for the past twelve consecutive months prior to the date of their nomination.
- Be a member of The Business Council of New York State, Inc. for the past twelve consecutive months prior to the date of their nomination.
- Can be made by a chamber business member or chamber staff member.
- Must be submitted by the close of business on Friday, August 19, 2022.