The Business Council of New York State, Inc. will honor an outstanding chamber organization and leadership team that make doing business in New York State a better experience for their members. The award will be presented at our 2019 Annual Meeting, September 18 - 20, at The Sagamore Resort.
Eligibility - Nominee Must:
- Display a positive social conscience and commitment to pro-business activities within their community and the state.
- Have an established reputation for delivering a high level of programs and services in their community and active in state and local business advocacy.
- Show fiscal responsibility for its members and community and have leadership whose talent, vision, expertise, dedication and performance have defined them as outstanding Chamber leaders.
- Have conducted business operations within New York State for the past twelve consecutive months prior to the date of their nomination.
- Be a member of The Business Council of New York State, Inc. for the past twelve consecutive months prior to the date of their nomination.
All nominations are accepted at the discretion of The Business Council and judged by a panel of Business Council employees.
Nominations can be made by a chamber business member or chamber staff member.
Nominations must be received by close of business on Friday, August 16.
Questions? Contact Meghan Kayser at 518-465-7511.