The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly changed the employment landscape in the near-term and long-term. Join us to discuss where we are and where we go from here in regards to workforce development with industry, education, and government leaders.
Due to the uncertainty of the coronavirus pandemic, the May 2021 Business and Education Forum will be held virtually via Zoom.
Please save the date for Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
Who should attend:
- Business leaders interested in improving the talent pipeline for their industry
- Businesses interested in partnering, or currently partnered with P-12 education
- Businesses who want to know more about P-12 partnerships and engagement
- Non-profit organizations involved in education policy or programs
- Education policymakers
- Educators interested in partnering, or currently partnered with business and industry
Registration information to be announced soon.
Heighten your corporate presence! Sign up now as a Conference Sponsor - call 800.358.1202 for more information.
Included in your sponsorship:
- Your logo will appear on slide show at the beginning and end of the event.
- Your logo included on all promotional material leading up to the event, this includes emails, social media and website.
- The Gold Sponsor will have the opportunity to speak for 1 minute at the beginning of the event.
Have questions or need more information? Contact Maribeth Riley by email or call 518.465.7511 x232