October 5, 2012
Heather Briccetti among Women Who Mean Business honored today
President and CEO of The Business Council of NYS, Inc.
ALBANY—Heather Briccetti, president & CEO of The Business Council of New York State, Inc., is among the six members of the 2012 Class of Women Who Mean Business who will be honored by The Business Review today. They will be guests of honor at a luncheon at the Glen Sanders Mansion in downtown Schenectady.
The winners, listed below, “come from a variety of industries, from finance to technology to architecture. As women business leaders, they have a lot to say about how they advanced their careers, what they think of the glass ceiling and what risks are worth taking,” wrote Philip Schwartz, associate editor for The Business Review.
- Heather Briccetti, president and CEO of The Business Council of New York State Inc.
- Kathleen Brodbeck, vice president and chief nursing officer at St. Peter's Health Partners
- Tenée R. Casaccio, president of JMZ Architects and Planners
- Barbara Hess, chief administrative officer of the credit union SEFCU
- Annmarie Lanesey, co-founder and president of Greane Tree Technology
- Trish Rost, president of Madison Handbags
This is the fifth year of The Business Review's Women Who Mean Business awards. The honor goes to women leaders who are creating jobs, growing companies and making an impact on the Albany-area economy.
Each year, the program includes a panel discussion and a special publication featuring the winners. The 2012 publication is included in the Oct. 5-11 print edition.
More than 300 people are expected for today's lunch and panel discussion at the Glen Sanders Mansion in Scotia. Registration begins at 11:30 a.m.