July 24, 2012
Business Council to Recognize Outstanding Chamber
ALBANY—The Business Council of New York State Inc., will honor an outstanding chamber organization and leadership team that make doing business in New York State a better experience for their members. The award will be presented at our 2012 Annual Meeting, September 19 - 21, at The Sagamore Resort.
- Must display a positive social conscience and commitment to pro-business activities within their community and the state.
- Must have an established reputation for delivering a high level of programs and services in their community and active in state and local business advocacy.
- Must show fiscal responsibility for its members and community and have leadership whose talent, vision, expertise, dedication and performance have defined them as outstanding Chamber leaders.
- Must have conducted business operations within New York State for the past twelve consecutive months prior to the date of their nomination.
- Must be a member of The Business Council of New York State, Inc. for the past twelve consecutive months prior to the date of their nomination.
- All nominations are accepted at the discretion of The Business Council, and judged by an independently chosen panel.
Nominations can be made by chamber staff or member.