November 26, 2003
Chamber Alliance elects new board members
The Chamber Alliance of New York State has elected five new board members and reelected four others.
The new board members elected include:
- John D'Ambrosio, president, Orange County Chamber.
- Kevin Keeley, president and CEO, Chemung County Chamber.
- Jim Roche, president, Mohawk Valley.
- Todd Shimkus, president and CEO, Adirondack Regional Chamber.
- Nancy Conley, executive director, Orchard Park Chamber.
The four board members continuing their two-year terms are:
- Peter Aust, president and CEO of the Southern Saratoga Chamber.
- Matthew Crosson, president of the Long Island Association.
- Linda Hillman, president of the Rensselaer County Chamber.
- Nancy Ploeger executive director of the Manhattan Chamber.
Beth Coleman, president of the Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber, will remain on the board as immediate past chair.
Directors finishing their terms in 2004 are:
- Kenneth Adams, president of the Brooklyn Chamber and 2003 chairman of CANYS.
- Lyn Taylor, president of the Albany-Colonie Chamber.
- Marsha Gordon, president of the Business Council of Westchester.
- Karen St. Hilaire, executive vice president and CEO of the St. Lawrence County Chamber.
- Pamela Lydic, president of the Chautauqua County Chamber.