Customer Administration Forms Access
FUSION 150: The Ultimate Choice
All employees and dependents covered for dental can individually choose to reduce their dental benefit maximum by $150 each calendar year and apply this amount toward vision expenses.
There is no cash deductible, coinsurance, co-pay or schedule for the FUSION vision benefits.
Covered Vision Expenses
- Annual eye exams
- Lenses: single, bifocal, trifocal, lenticular and progressive
- Contact lenses including fit and follow up
- Discounts are at no extra cost to plan members who use an EyeMed Access network provider
Exclusions and Limitations
- Services and supplies ordered or performed before coverage became effective or after coverage ends
- Sub-normal eye care aids, orthoptic or eye care training or any associated testing
- Non-prescription lenses, eye exams and eyewear required as a condition of employment, medical or surgical treatment of the eyes or any services no specified above
- For complete exclusions and limitations, contact your benefits advisor