Customer Administration Forms Access
Frequently Asked Questions by our Customers
How do I report enrollments, terminations and/or status changes?
- US Mail:
The Business Council of NYS Insurance Fund
12 Corporate Woods, Suite 17
Albany, NY 12211-2390
What can I do online?
- All services accessible on the Customer Resources page.
- Group forms may be obtained by referring to the Forms Box on the right.
- Status changes to existing insured reported here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I report a Life Insurance Death Claim?
Email Marion Boyd the following information:
- Complete Proof of Death Claim Form
- Certified Death Certificate
- Beneficiary Information
Where do I send Disability claims?
- Fax the claim form directly to Aetna at 1-866-888-2308
- Questions about Disability claim payment or status can be directed to the Aetna Call Center at 1-877-465-0424.
How do I make changes to my customers existing group insurance coverage?
- Contact Marybelle Hansen or x267
Form 5500 Filing?
- As the Plan Administrator and Policyholder, The Insurance Fund files one Form 5500 with the EBSA on behalf of all participating member companies for insurance coverage under a Group Insurance Arrangement. A Summary Annual Report is prepared and mailed to all member companies once the Form 5500 is filed. For a Copy of the Summary Annual Report, click here.
- Questions? Contact Joanne Cholakis or x263
- If you receive a statement from us, contact Jamila Belton or x260.
- If you submit a self reporting statement, contact Jamila Belton or x260.