Information Technology and Telecommunications (ITT) Committee
Information Technology & Telecommunications Committee Meeting
June 6, 2017 - 10:30 a.m.
The Business Council's Information Technology and Telecommunications Committee will meet Tuesday, June 6 at the Hilton in downtown Albany.
The focus of the meeting will be on current trends in information technology and State legislation and regulations pertaining to cyber security.
In 2012 The Business Council created a new committee on Information Technology and Telecommunications (ITT) that will serve as a central resource for our members and the greater technology sector in New York for news and updates on state and federal policies, product development, events and other industry developments. The Business Council is the premiere business advocacy association in New York State covering a range of business sectors including technology. Our lobbying team, based in Albany is dedicated to the mission of informing our member companies of relevant policy developments and to represent their interests before the legislature and regulatory bodies to foster the sustainable growth of the technology sector in New York.
Johnny Evers, Director of Government Affairs
- NY Wants to Require Banks to Maintain Cybersecurity Programs, 12/28/16
- New York Lightens Cybersecurity Steps for Banks Despite Surge in Hacking, 12/28/16
- Committee Update - Senate Select Committee on Sciene, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Hearing on March 2; Cybersecurity Regulation Finalized, 2/21/17
- Committee Update - Recently Introduced Cybersecurity/Technology Legislation, 2/15/17
- Committee Update - Proposed Cybersecurity Budget Proposals, 1/9/17
- Department of Financial Services Releases New Regs on Cybersecurity, 12/28/16
- Committee Update, 11/22/16
- 2016 Legislative and Regulatory Agenda
- FY 2015/2016 New York State Budget
- 2016 End of Legislative Session Summary
- 2015 Legisaltive & Regulatory Agenda
- FY 2015 New York State Budget
- End of 2015 Legislative Session Summary