Publications and Communications
The Business Council keeps its members informed through a variety of publications and reports. A brief description of each follows:
- Connect: The newsletter covering current state activities and key issues affecting business. (Most of these stories can be found on our website visit, our News section here.)
Affairs Council Mailings: Weekly overview on all legislative and regulatory activity.
- Committee Mailings: Technical information, proposed legislation, regulations, regarding individual issue areas. (Some of these mailings can be found on our website, visit our Councils and Committees section.)
Public Policy Institute: Publishes position papers, fact books and research reports. It holds informational forums on issues impacting our private-sector community. It is a respected source of data and insight on the state's business climate.
- Surveys: Requests for input on issues affecting your business.
- Action Alerts: Grass-root campaigns utilizing fax, phone, and mail networks informing our members of crisis situations.
- Complimentary Reports and Brochures: Special reports on current topics.