Whether you are a large company with thousands of employees or the owner of a small shop, being a member of The Business Council of New York State, Inc. will give you a say at the State Capitol. As a member, you will have an opportunity to have your voice heard on the issues that affect your business and your bottom-line, no matter your industry.
- You will have the benefit of taking part in The Business Council's efforts to improve our state's business climate.
- You will have access to our experts who seek to break barriers to economic growth and job creation in every industry in New York.
- You will receive legislative analysis and budget updates, which focus on our efforts to control state spending while avoiding new taxes.
General membership includes:
- Subscriptions to our Public Policy Institute's influential reports and our Connect newsletter.
- Participation in The Business Council's Government Affairs Committee meetings.
- Invitations to The Business Council's sponsored conferences and events.
Major membership includes:
- Eligibility to serve on our Board of Directors.
- A seat on the President's Council, which comprises an exclusive group of Council members from other major member and board companies.
- Direct access to our President and CEO, Heather C. Briccetti, Esq., for one-on-one meetings.
- A voice in the development of The Business Council's Annual policy agenda.
- Individualized support, regulatory guidance and advocacy from our government affairs team. We work directly with you, your lobbyists and others to help you navigate the legislative and regulatory process.
We help with your cost of doing business:
- You will have access to discount programs: shipping, payroll, energy, office products – to name a few.
- You'll have free access to our HR Hotline and a collection of exclusive HR information services.
- You'll also have an opportunity to save money through our many group insurance programs.
- And you will be able to join the Made in New York movement, with a full webpage devoted to your company at www.madeinny.org.