Environment Committee Alert
June 5, 2009
New Source Review Seminar
The Business Council and the Department of Environmental Conservation will be co-hosting an in-depth half-day seminar on New Source Review, Monday June 29 in Room 129 at the DEC building in downtown Albany (this event will be held in the morning; times to be determined). This seminar is designed to help industry attendees understand the new rule, and how to assess facility changes under the revised Part 231.
Topics likely to be covered include:
- Part 231 Overview
- Key Differences between the Federal PSD Reform Rule and the new Part 231
- How to establish baseline actual emissions
- How to determine projected actual emissions or potential emissions
- Applicability and Non-applicability Ramifications (Permitting and/or Recordkeeping Obligations)
- Register here (This event is free to all Business Council members).