Contract Procurement Committee Update - October 18, 2013
The new website for the NYS Contract Reporter is scheduled to launch in November (exact date is unknown). If you are already registered for the current Contract Reporter, Empire State Development would like you to pre-register for the new site starting immediately through November 22, 2013 to avoid service interruptions. If you are not currently registered with the Contract Reporter you may register once the new website is launched.
The new site will offer:
- More precise selection of categories
- Pre-filtering of ads geographically and by ad type
- A Business Registry that will enhance the agency procurement process and connect prime contractors to subcontractors and suppliers
- More robust electronic communication with ad updates, bookmarking of ads and sharing of information
- Other procurement resources and information designed to connect your business with contracting and subcontracting opportunities
To pre-register your account and learn more about the New Contract Reporter website click here.
|The Business Council is preparing our agenda for the 2014 Legislative Session.|