Save the Date!
New York State Construction Industry Council Meeting
Staff Contact: Johnny Evers, PhD
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Location: The Fort Orange Club, 110 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY
The next meeting of The Business Council’s Construction Council will be March 27. Please save the date. The Fort Orange Club is located in Albany at 110 Washington Avenue – directly across the street from The Business Council offices. The Council will discuss legislation and budget issues related to:
- Re-Authorization of Executive Law Article 15-A that governs the State’s Minority and Women Business Enterprise (MWBE) programs,
- The on-going efforts regarding repealing the Scaffold Law,
- Prevailing Wage issues and various legislative proposals to expand this to private sector work,
- State funding levels for Department of Transportation Capital Projects,
- Workforce Development and the Construction Industry.
Event registration is free thanks to our sponsor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.