New York State Construction Industry Council (NYSCIC)
Meeting - Construction Industry Council
March 21, 2017
9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
The Next meeting of the New York State Construction Industry Council - The Business Council’s Construction Council - will be held on March 21, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the Fort Orange Club in Albany.
We will hear from a series of guest speakers regarding the 2017 State Budget.
The New York State Construction Industry Council (NYCIC) is The Business Council's network for keeping member companies informed and involved in construction-related legislative and regulatory matters affecting businesses all across New York State. It is the conduit through which the staff receives input from members regarding these legislative and regulatory proposals. Each year, through a series of council meetings deigned to keep members up to date, we highlight major construction projects across the state, finance issues, as well as construction-related legislative efforts and regulatory developments. Subject matter experts from the public and private sectors are frequent speakers. All Business Council members are welcome to participate and I urge you to sign up! Please feel free to contact me about our Construction Council at any time.
Johnny Evers, Director of Government Affairs
- Big Spending on Infrastructure Faces Roadblocks, 12/20/16
- DiNapoli Proposes Procurement Reforms, 12/13/16
- 2016 Fix New York Legislative and Regulatory Agenda
- FY 2015/2016 New York State Budget
- 2016 End of Session Summary
- NYS Department of Transportation
- NYS Office of General Services
- NYS Department of Labor
- NYS Workers Compensation Board
- Associated General Contractors of NYS