Campaign Finance Reform
- Business Council Statement on Today’s Board of Elections Meeting (April 16, 2015)
- Business Council writes to Board of Elections opposing changes to LLC classification (April 15, 2015)
- Business Council Statement on Campaign Financing
- 2014 Independent Expenditure Reform
- Moreland panel: We’re gonna need a bigger hearing room
- Business Council Testimony to Senate Elections Committee
- Don't waste public money on campaigns
Op-ed by Heather Briccetti, president and CEO of The Business Council
- Quinnipiac Poll: Corruption and Taxpayer Dollars
- Overview of CFR Proposals
- The various campaign finance reform bills that have been introduced include a Taxpayer Financed System based on the New York City model in which the candidates receive $6 to every $1 raised for certain contributions. The charts below provide more details on each proposed system.
- Independent Democrat Caucus Proposal
- Campaign / Election Reform Legislative Proposals
- The Business Council Voter’s Guide for 2011 and 2012. To read our News Releases click here.