2018 Business & Education Forum
How Business Can Affect the Talent Pipeline
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Buffalo Marriott Niagara
About the Conference
We are honored to announce Former U.S. Secretary of Education and President & CEO of The Education Trust, Dr. John B. King, Jr. as our keynote speaker for the 2018 Business & Education Forum.
This event will be an opportunity for the State’s business leaders to discuss ways in which business and industry can best engage with P-12 on issues from policy to programs and how to improve the talent pipeline.
If your organization is currently struggling to find talent, and are concerned with the talent pipeline, join us Thursday, August 16, 2018, for a one-day education forum for business leaders.
Who should attend:
- Business leaders interested in the talent pipeline for their industry
- Business leaders interested in the direction of education policy in the State and Nation
- Businesses interested in partnering with P-12 education
- Businesses currently partnered with P-12 education
- Businesses who want to know more about P-12 partnerships and engagement
- Non-profit organizations involved in education advocacy
As of June 29, 2018
Heighten your organization's presence. Sign up now as a Conference Sponsor. Call 800.358.1202
Conference Sponsorship Levels:
Event Sponsorship Levels:
Production (A-V, Print & Production)
Breakout or General Sessions
- Complimentary Conference Registration(s)
- Pre and Post Conference List of Participants
- Recognition in Conference Material and Signage
- Promotional Item in our Conference Packet
- Company Logo Displayed at Event
** Fees are for Business Council members. Future members, please contact Kelli Gormley at email@example.com or call 800.358.1202 for more information.
Payment must accompany registration. Registration includes all sessions; conference material; continental breakfast, refreshment break and luncheon.
|Before August 9||After August 9|
|Business Council Member||$ 99||$ 119|
|Non-member||$ 149||$ 169|
To Cancel: You may cancel your registration up to seven days prior to the event. You will be refunded, less a $39 processing fee. If you need to cancel less than seven days prior, you may: 1) send a substitute; or 2) received a non-refundable credit voucher good for any Business Council event, valid for up to one year from date.
Venue / Hotel Accommodations
Buffalo Marriott Niagara
1340 Millersport Highway
Amherst, New York 14221
A small room block has been reserved for August 15 – August 16, 2018.
Our special rate is available until Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
Room Rate: $149.00
To make a reservation please Call Central Reservations at 1.800.228.9290 and ask for the BCNYS – The Business & Education Forum Room Block. Or online at www.marriott.com/bufny. Input the dates 8/15 – 8/16; Select View Rates, select Special rates, add Group Code: BCEBCEA
For more information contact Kelli Gormley at 800.358.1202