FROM THE BUSINESS COUNCIL
- Business Council warns Paid Family Leave mandate an obstacle to job growth (May 27, 2008)
- Business Council President and CEO Kenneth Adams testifies in favor of Verizon's Video Franchise Agreement before the NYC Franchise Concession Review Committee. (May 20, 2008)
- NYTortReformNow.org, a coalition supported by The Business Council, calls for reform of New York's Scaffold Law.
- State agency jeopardizing massive upstate investment: an op-ed by Kenneth Adams, president and CEO of The Business Council on Iberdrola's attempt to acquire Energy East.
- The Business Council and a broad coalition call for passage of legislation to allow IDA's to fund not-for-profit projects, (May 15, 2008)
- Statement by Kenneth Adams, president and CEO of The Business Council of New York State on the council's opposition to legislation on public retiree health benefits (S.6457-A/A.9393-A) (May 14, 2008)
- Business Council says New York must face reality of “financial cliff” (May 1, 2008)