FROM THE BUSINESS COUNCIL
- Business Council says proposed tax increases would damage economy (December 16, 2008)
- Business Council opposes new requirements on existing Empire Zone companies (December 16, 2008)
- Business Council supports wine sales in grocery stores (December 16, 2008)
- Business Council President and CEO Kenneth Adams delivered a speech to the Association for a Better New York on the need for fiscal reform in New York State and outlining the council's priorities. (December 10, 2008)
- Congress passed this week legislation to ease companies' pension funding requirements and suspend seniors' mandatory retirement account withdrawals. Read the Business Council letter to Congress in support of the bill.
- Business Council statement on Ravitch Commission report (December 4, 2008)
- Business Council supports the Governor's call for a property tax cap (December 1, 2008)